How we can help:
We offer a personal, confidential service to anyone resident in Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire or Hertfordshire who has been bereaved or otherwise affected by a fatal road collision - a single point of contact for emotional support and practical advice.
That the horror, devastation, disbelief and pain can feel unbearable
- That there is so much information, yet it is hard to take it all in
- That many practical tasks have to be carried out
- That arranging a funeral is difficult, costly and untimely
- That dealing with police and Coroner's officers can be confusing
- Free and confidential services
- A highly trained supporter who is skilled at supporting you through the
grieving process, and the difficult procedures and processes you will face
- Support at the inquest and criminal courts
- Access to all information required to deal with the aftermath of a fatal road collision
- Support to make choices as to how to use that information
Our services are for anyone who:
- is bereaved
- is involved in the collision
- witnesses the collision
- is affected by the collision.
The services are available:
- as soon as they are needed
- for as long as they are useful
- with short term or long term regular support
- and can be based at home or in our offices.
Please contact us on 01234 843345 or Email email@example.com to find out more.