Each year on average 60 people are killed and over 660 are seriously injured across Bedfordshire, Luton and Hertfordshire.
Violent, unexpected death is something which, instinctively, most people tend to choose to distance themselves from. It is an issue that is too dreadful to deal with, or think about, so the reaction of most of us is to believe that it could never happen to someone we love - so we don’t need to consider it.
Unfortunately it can happen to almost anyone and at the Road Victims Trust we have to consider it. We support individuals and families bereaved by death on the road when they are still in the very earliest stages of grief. Many of these families are overwhelmed with shock, disbelief, devastation and confusion.
The RVT needs your help so that we can continue to provide our vital services. Our sponsors listed below share our commitment to victims of fatal or serious road collisions.
Companies can make an annual donation to the Road Victims Trust, to become a much-valued corporate partner or they can sponsor resources and events. See how companies below have helped us in the recent past:
- Sponsored the new gift aid scheme and collection boxes for retail outlets.
- Sponsored Gala concerts and events.
- Provide free legal support to RVT Clients at Inquests.
- Provide free legal support to RVT Clients at Inquests and Sponsors of the Gala Concert.
- Sponsored the development of our website.
- Sponsorship of the Gala Concert and other events.
Please contact us if you feel you or your company can help.
The Trust Adminstrator - email@example.com or Tel: 01234 843345